Monday, December 30, 2013

Owner Hello, my name is EYKA =, =. Yeah i have a lot name: 3 that is made by myself. Malaysian. I


Hi dah dah berhabuk blog ni cavern. long ye not update. last post today tu ape jea article. I also had forgotten lah. this time I nak share with all korang article crvl I freelance life after school. Almaklumlah off after school ni nak kinds of objects created it. This lah lah tu tu la usual stuff before SPM should not be used. limit was the right word but when the end jea spm all gone anywhere either. towards the bow, respectively. university, polytechnics, colleges, sixth form. all there is no pre-dip jugak stay there jugak member I was off there. Thank God it sustenance respectively. when you make a choice never look back. I believe crvl the object tu. and I? sorts usual stuff. and pushes me closest to the family because if I there's nothing I'm happy kid behind. crvl serious talk I miss the old school I am. FSMS TLDM. Miscellaneous memories I created there. I had the best memories of a lifetime. I recently ni no test for subjects I study. perghhhh crvl difficult stage capable son god I was able 2.0. I first trial sem ni nak not how beautiful result crvl because I have not set again in the head kasi i ni brain. play many revelers dah lah not the kind of continued study I guess. I was the same member jugak members.
More and more serv ting tong I guess with diaorang ni. I even new friends old friends there still are major. Poyo cewahh mu ni asyf. hahahahah. When people come where we should be kekok, I admit it, it kekok. life, how to study, social all lah. wooo transform 360 may be a new kind of sense of self I was not there myself but ape the style I liked was the one I had. korang must know when self-sense kind of "gaijin" * outsiders in Jepun language. Slave slave class I was okay should bawak joke all sorts of flavors one big family. Naughty? Jiwang? Caterpillar book? ah all in my class. also be quiet noisy. If so senior slave slave ni be screwed down. heheh. no less nak jugak that make members members near me "abg lift" them. Huh ni ni spoil me out because if the members to outing to date must diaorang bawak aci aci her people. and I? berkepit was to phone someone. HAHAHA I kid touching verse. no matter ah dah weh I always, again I got no good intentions. While I was sitting far away from the heart for me I still reminded him. I do not remember if I had been a long time ngorat slave slave ni. HAHAHAH. "I obey the one" Jai said tub Gangsters aka Adi Putra KL lah tu. Although sometimes I remembered I ex jugak near Zaty but I quickly quickly fix that feeling behind me.
Loose items should not be remembered but the history of the origin of contact learning crvl jugak eh, abstruse jugak. eh I merepek ni ape. Here it is enough to close I will first connect again when the opportunity. crvl Pulak more desolation I kid story idea. Take a deep breath and kill people on your mind slowly. Assalamualaikum
Owner Hello, my name is EYKA =, =. Yeah i have a lot name: 3 that is made by myself. Malaysian. I'm not innocent but funny. I'm not cute but i have "beautiful". 20 le young age. First time breath in the date of 16 December "1992". Love Kpop (for sure). Choi Siwon is my favorite now, he's always make me out of breath: 3 facebook twitter blog skins blog Facebook: Ashraf AD
Tuto & Freebies Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: crvl Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon .. Tutorial: Coming Soon ..
Hi dah dah berhabuk blog ni cavern. long ye not update. last post today tu ape jea article. crvl I also had forgotten lah. this time I nak share with all korang article I freelance life after school. Almaklumlah off after school crvl ni nak kinds of objects created it. This lah lah tu tu la usual stuff before SPM should not be used. limit was the right word but when the end jea spm all gone anywhere either. towards the bow, respectively. crvl university, polytechnics, colleges, sixth form. all there is no pre-dip jugak stay there jugak member I was off there. Thank God it sustenance respectively. when you make a choice never look back. I believe the object tu. and I? sorts usual stuff. and pushes me closest to the family because if I there's nothing I'm happy kid behind. serious talk I miss the old school I am. FSMS TLDM. Miscellaneous memories I created there. I had the best memories of a lifetime. I recently ni no test for subjects I study. perghhhh difficult stage capable son god I was able 2.0. I first trial sem ni nak not how beautiful result because I have not set again in the head kasi i ni brain. play many revelers dah lah not the kind of continued study I guess. I was the same member jugak members.
More and more serv ting tong I guess with diaorang ni. I'm not even there new comrades crvl comrades lam

No comments:

Post a Comment