Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Viper, yes. I was in the same pipe near the front of the grass snake, and had to let it go. But in


piggy found! I have a bad memory from the place of snakes, someone had to be in the yellow ears, and someone had to be back on top of the tab. But who is who, well, do not remember. So, everyone who does not have legs, it is the wild adders. not that I'm afraid of snakes, but if he bites me, then you should start to decide whether it is appropriate or not a tourniquet. this is, after all, and so naasuguseid theories. fl vin check "I found it!" Piggy tried to explain to me the right to property. Parboiled proud finder safe distance, fl vin check where he will express his annoyance. 1 he found it! 2 I'm fl vin check guilty of that, he did not have a camera with today with his! 3 are all bad at all! I promised you the internet to write that he found it! creature took my klõpsutamisse very easy. I will nihkusin closer. he was directly in front of one of inappropriately green stem, but I was not in the mood today rohimise. I have a slight suspicion to heed the childhood weeders, fl vin check now you have proof of this: it can be dangerous! Although the last shots were made on the last frontier, my Honoured progress of Alzheimer's prize worthy of the memory somehow thought that the Sigma 105 minimum focusing fl vin check distance is somewhere around 45 cm. Well that gives focus to another, I know quite far away. Irv, I was far away, yeah! In this objel a minimum of 31.3 cm, I ponder looked after at home. võeh! it looked even ponder that, I think it's still quite a viper snake, yes. lähenemiskatsetest probably got tired of my stomach, the other went away, somewhere in the cost. went on for a long time. Sigma 105 macro April 2011
Viper, yes. I was in the same pipe near the front of the grass snake, and had to let it go. But in the case of a snake would probably be turned down in the tube, and climbed further :) Good piece of worm! April 25, 2011 at 7:40 AM
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (6), February (4) May (2) 2012 (2) April (1) March (1) 2011 (7), July (3) May (2) April (2) bears at piggy found it! Viper? 2010 (73), December (5), March (3), September (3), August (5) July (6), June (17) May (10) April (1) March (8), February (11) January (4) 2009 ( 111), December (1), November (6) October (2), August (10), August (21) July (17), December (18) May (36)
Modified by Vin

No comments:

Post a Comment