Monday, February 17, 2014

Forgot your password?


Unfortunately, the "beautiful" as a frame has not turned out - looks goofy. Dealing in the properties of a particular magazine that I could not solve ... Bottom is not aesthetic, tired of fighting, but let too and remains well?
In late spring and early summer they "bundled" foliage ... And in early spring due to certain circumstances I myself see them still had no chance, after the camera at me. Maybe this year I see?
When they bundled leaves no visible "skeleton" - trunk with branches, and not much to look at, because of the times, in haystack "hair" not to guess what they say "eyebrows". I shot the evening, too, more like. By the way, about the frame: Comments received mail about FaceBook, frame see in my PC - absolutely correct.
Forgot your password?


No comments:

Post a Comment