Sunday, May 25, 2014

You may not post new threads You may not post replies mplogin esewa vehicle search You may not post


Hello! If this is your first beskp Zatzy and thinking on becoming a member? Click hrfr to lsa rules. Fr thoughts on how you use the site, g FAQ. Knner you get ready, sign up hr!
Philly.
As the headline reads s, I wonder if you can get up equipment codes into a BMW via regnummret? Jajemen, the gr just fine. I did the s p my frra M3a, took about 1 minute for them to print it! Regards, mplogin esewa vehicle search Filip
Can you f forward it via ntet in some way? If I remember right it's r someone on auto-power who have access to check the p ntet. It was lngesen I lste it but try skp AP's you'll find something enough, it is probably not wrong to start the same trddr. Otherwise, you done did call BMW tomorrow and f list via mail / fax. Fr man frga what car it rr about? M3 E92?
Guest
Called my BMW dealers now, 5min later I had an exact spec. on the car, like clockwork! Where equipment in the car, I do not put mrke to =) Kndes good =)

Name: Richard G Join Date: Nov 2003 Location: Sk Posts: 4631 Posted: 2012-09-21, 15:44
I got an analogue tips in topic: Stick your hand under passengerlist chair and pull out the paper with equipment codes. Do not know how it rp other models, but on e36an sits patch over the left side of bakstet.
You may not post new threads You may not post replies mplogin esewa vehicle search You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks

No comments:

Post a Comment