Thursday, March 26, 2015

In my opinion, no one can really funny comics but I do not notice becomes irregular fk


The entries in the blog you will see here are some of my thoughts about certain issues that affect my life. The opinions that you will see here are the views of the blogger. The languages that will use the blog are either English or Filipino or a combination of both. Happy reading.
I have said in my last blog about my collection of Funny Comics, comics child firmly in the history of Filipino comics. I first saw the comics in 1991 from a classmate when reading it. Pretty nacurious me so I borrowed and read. I liked the story especially Tomas en Kulas produced more original artist that Michael Rennen Oniate (I remember his name). vinnews But when I began to collect out the story of paintings and drawings Combatron Berlin Liza's about a boy named Empoy endowed with a warrior from another planet (who eventually found his father shovel) mighty armor of authority the galaxy. Mission to protect the world from space warriors from the planet Omnicron led by Abodawn. I watched this series popular vinnews in the 90's to never resumed Sir Berlin and others to the finished series. vinnews So still my pangungulekta it is because new popular anime series that inspired the drawing, the AX Defenders of the Universe that is now in the third chapter. It's about 9 young appointed duty to defend their world called Adeniss X from the tyranny of a conqueror Emperor vinnews Reinjja. If you want to know more about the AX series, look to finish the website tribute to this series, The Unofficial AX website. There are still relatively few pages done but ok. Even tell others not to love the Funny Comics, for me and the consumers are the best still FK. Go ahead, yun na lang. Shout-outs: Salama's animewarriordoncute comment. I know you should not look at what a station placed just beautiful anime anime. so inevitably there for me I'm coming prefered station then the anime so my opinion. Social Blog: Misaki - ^ _ ^! I would like scanned text, but the anime I must own a scanner. I'm still scanning the computer vinnews shops. I'm playing Text, for collection purposes only chasing ko. I PInakatreasured text are those ZENKI obvious naman di ba? Anime Kabayan - Favorites me then that it was the Tinay Filipina and I AX, AX and Combatron not my favorite series. Right now, I still monitors the series AX 3. animemp3hunter - Thank you! Would become active again webpages. I also have a collection of anime themes to MP3 so I do not have any MP3 player. I persist that first CD.
In my opinion, no one can really funny comics but I do not notice becomes irregular fk'm publishing this past week when, hopefully they will still catch my son, D, and also about as AX, yes I tracked since nun First yang appear as I escape cleaning the grave to purchase a funny last time I went AX but I just noticed that there is no consistency yung plot extends AX much, I'm 1st season the rest gone, maybe differ- Others just us vision but my longing sized ending the first season when he looks, the style af the DBR those lines in the hair nakakadilim simply beautiful, like a dirty look, hay long gone I say ... .. 4:37 PM
I Yeah..naalala FUNNY Komiks..isa ones of my favorite comics since I was a child ... since 1980's I collected ... unfortunately ... sold my dear mother of my comics junkshop ... because I used to collect the Filipino comics ... begins vinnews to relish the emission was HILARIOUS FUNNY Darmo of Laura, Kat Super, Super Dog, Mahimud Ali (Those who are speaking buffalo married siren --I love that character sketch seems to be more of Sonny Trinidad then ... be the Animax vinnews Force One quasi X-Men, but their faces are in the animals..he he he ... I just stayed collection of Funny Comics exit I'm AX..ewan ..siguro since been a little thin FUNNY HILARIOUS new putahe..o story ... no ... no new writers and artists who nagpapamangha me ... that ngayun..wala Funny Comics I saw that ... if any limited ,,, Thanks .... then add others ... those comics that have children that interest me ... aside from the CHILD Funny Comics BATUTA of Gasi, Comics by Atlas..doon children started nursery comics I like writing and drawing. vinnews Hopefully, there appear COMICS juvenile for CHILDREN objectively and children remained pagmamaha

No comments:

Post a Comment