Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Articles that withstand time. It was the spring holidays this year? Advertisements convoy pensive i


Applause once again ...
Donate to aliens!
And thank your dad ...
Letters to Santa Claus
Articles that withstand time. It was the spring holidays this year? Advertisements convoy pensive in freshly DST Dopičák Sunday Meditation For regular readers glasses! How many pipes in the organ? Academy melanima - a joy to learn? Islands of my time was New Year 2015 221 listeners on our Epiphany concert you wrote to Santa Claus? Applause once again ... Christmas under a magnifying glass if Old gone - let us live the new December - a month on expectations of life drops Petr Hapka Doctorate in action! melanima Samet as brush balls luck!
It was like that for a long time meet two friends. He invites a second beer. "I can not, my wife would not let it home, I came to drink!" And the first advises him: "Listen, I do it like this. I come home to the door to get undressed naked, ring the bell and the door opens, melanima I throw all the stuff inside. Wife me stand out nahatýho leave! "And so they stood together as a beast. melanima About a week later they meet again and the one who advised him, he asks the other: "So, let's get drunk again?" "After the last fiasco rather melanima not not!" "Well, wait a minute, what happened?" "Well, melanima door I svlíknul naked ... ring the bell, and when the door opened, so I threw rags. Then again closed, and there was: the next station KAČEROV !!! ... "
1. Place 2 cups rice into a pot of rice. 2. Rinse rice with water only once. 3. Add 3 cups of water, datailní rice cooker lid and turn it on. 4th Do not open the rice cooker lid tightly. 5. After about 10-15 minutes, fluff with a fork and serve hot.
Older Woman: Is there a problem, officer? Traffic cop: Yes ma'am. I'm afraid melanima that you went too fast. Older Woman: Oh, I understand. Traffic cop: Can you give me your driver's license? Older Woman: I'd like to, but I do not. Traffic cop: You do not have a driver's license? Older Woman: Yes. They took it to me four years ago, when I was driving intoxicated. Traffic cop: I see ... Can you show me proof of registration of your vehicle? Older Woman: melanima I can not. Traffic cop: Why not? Older Woman: I stole this car. Traffic cop: Stealing? Older Woman: Yes, and I killed the owner and quartered. Traffic cop: What did you do !? Older Woman: If you want to make sure it is in a plastic pytlli in the trunk. Traffic cop stares at the woman and slowly backs of her car and calling radio reinforcements. In five minutes the car around its five police cars. Police důstojníkse slowly closer to her car and hand holding the gun half pulled from the case. Police Officer: Ma'am, can you please step out of the car! Woman will zesvého car. Older Woman: Is there a problem, sir? Police officer: Here my colleague says you stole this car and murdered the owner. Older Woman: murdered owner? Are you serious ?! Police officer: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your vehicle. The woman opens the trunk and shows that it is completely empty. Police officer: It's your car, ma'am? Older Woman: Yes, here is the proof of its registration. Policejnídůstojník is shocked ... Police officer: A colleague says that you do not have a driver's license. Woman while digging in her purse, pulls out a driver's license and hands it to the police officer. Police officer it already smiling, closeup. Police Officer: Thank you, ma'am. But I am confused. Traffic cop told me that you do not have a driver's license, that you stole a vehicle that you are the owner murdered and dismembered! STRs woman: I bet that the liar will also say that I went too fast ....
I was ordered to a gynecologist for a checkup. Unexpectedly nurse called to say I was moved to the morning 9.30 am. Because the journey time is 35 minutes, I really did not have much time to spare. Like most women in these cases, I also very passionate about hygiene during such visits, but it was clear this morning that I will not have much time. I quickly ran into the bathroom, pulled melanima himself out of his pajamas, wet towel that lay beside the sink, I washed it down there, so I was somewhat presentable; threw the towel in the dirty clothes, melanima got dressed and ran to the car. In the waiting room, I was only a few minutes when they called me in. As always, the vyhupla I was on the table, turned her face to the other side of the room and pretended I was somewhere else. That's why I was a little surprised when a gynecologist said: "Today we took to wearing extra matter, does it?" I did not answer. The rest of the day went as always. When she came to my 7-year-old daughter from school, so she went to the bathroom and asks: "Mom, where's my towel?" I tell her: "It's the dirty laundry, take out of the drawer clean." She said, "No, I need a guy who was here this morning - I kept him up all their glitter !!! " melanima
Legrandon on December Christmas from the perspective of criminal justice - a promise that comes Santa Claus - scaremongering, 357 TZ - 2-8 years

No comments:

Post a Comment