Monday, January 12, 2015

1. where doctors are responsible: when I get inadequate or incorrect diagnosis of my health; when I

Responsibility of doctors for errors (medical error) | pravatami.bg
He crossed the entrance to a hospital to take his medical services smog check history have a range of rights for patients who are my due and guaranteed by the state. On each of my law, to a particular obligation of the staff in the hospital. In disregard of my rights or improper performance of duties by the doctors, they had responsibility.
1. where doctors are responsible: when I get inadequate or incorrect diagnosis of my health; when I applied to be wrong, poor treatment or follow-up medical care; when there is even the slightest negligence smog check history and deviation smog check history from the standard of medical services, resulting in damage to my health; (For example, if inadvertently smog check history the physician has mistaken my blood sample and is exchanged with one another patient, resulting in that I be appointed treatment that is not helping my illness, but rather worse.) when I get done a certain manipulation, without smog check history my consent or that of my family (t.n.informirano smog check history consent); when the doctor came to my aid when I'm sick (or woman in labor) without good reason, after being invited to do so. if not I be given emergency if necessary, without good reason.
What is "informed consent of the patient" This is an integral part of my treatment. It obliges the doctor to explain my diagnosis and the nature of my illness; the purpose and the type of treatment; expected results; possible risks and side effects; smog check history and what will happen to me if I refuse treatment. An exception to this rule occurs when I need emergency medical care and my consent is not required to be provided to me it. It aims to prevent death and serious damage to vital organs like my brain, heart and others. This makes me even if I did not have health insurance !!! But of course, after my be provided to pay for it.
There is a special case of medical error when donations or I need a blood transfusion. smog check history Called smog check history "serious incident" and is associated with donated blood from me and especially with the existence of irregularities in the collection, analysis, processing, storage and its distribution; and in the wrong way to proceed with the transfusion of my blood, which might lead to my death or injury of any health.
Important! Incomplete cure the patient does not default to the doctor. I.e. he can fulfill them according smog check history to the law and best medical practices, but then in December I do not be indicated necessary care to my established diagnosis or inadequate treatment; as well as ill-timed operation, infection, not observed in the hospital my state or my uninformed about issues that directly affect my health.
2. Who and how do I report on medical error? In violation of my rights as a patient or disputes related to my medical smog check history service can submit a complaint or signal to the Regional Health Inspectorate. Can I file a complaint to the Director of the Regional Health Insurance Fund (NHIF). Breach ethical-moral relationship doctor-patient can submit a written complaint to the ethical smog check history committee of the Bulgarian Medical Association. Can I file a complaint and signal smog check history a problem of my medical services provided directly to the website of the Executive Agency "Medical Audit". I raised directly charge the criminal court against the doctor who has committed a crime against smog check history me (privately prosecutable offense). This is done by submitting a written request, etc. complaint to the District Court within six months from the time that I became aware of the offense. Can I and signal to the prosecution, which sued the doctor, when the offense is a public danger. Ie if it threatens or harms my or someone else's personality rights, property or other interests set out in the Constitution and the law. I submit a complaint or signal to the Ombudsman and to the procedure itself can be read in detail in the law "Ombudsman". I turned to the patient and non-governmental organizations that protect the rights smog check history of patients; In matters of health, inquiries for reporting and complaints relating to the activities and powers of the doctors, I can call the hotline: Tel .: 02/9301 152; 02/9301 253; 02/9301 259; or send a letter to the email address: goreshtalinia@mh.government.bg.
3. Types of penalties for malpractice: The doctor is obliged to pay me compensation smog check history equal to the damages caused me to misconduct or neglect of their duties as well as the poor quality medical care. This means that he did not provided at all or prompt services that I make as a patient or me them

No comments:

Post a Comment