Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yes, I have written scissors, with the letters


Yes, I have written scissors, with the letters "E" registration check and "S" in front of "SCISSORS" I claim is that this poor abused word. It turns out that when I was little, the speaking, because of the invasion of the Spanish everywhere (school, official sites, media, etc..) And ban the use of Catalan in many areas, and we did many barbarisms different registration check types of errors. For example, I remember that before people said "Good evening" instead of "Good afternoon." One day I said, "They say good afternoon" and I was that good and obedient girl, then I say "Good afternoon" forever. Also called "scissors" and I say "scissors says," and I was still that good and obedient girl I never say "scissors" ... and have spent days, weeks, months, years, decades ... until, a couple of days, I was reading a book that I was very much liked "Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee and I find this: And I aaaaaaggggh! red light! Alert! Error! Foul! Penalties and expulsion! "It's called Scissors"! After a moment of reflection, I think "I look in the dictionary, if not ..." but I did not remember. Today I came back, I searched and found this: So many years I have been cheated of my life. Scissors is right now and I will not say anymore scissors. And to complete my tribute to these practical tools, here are some pictures:
Tags: My Stuff, Trivia
Well now that's a surprise. At home they called scissors, by the way, I can see that the checker firefox perfectly agree, but I have the habit of saying registration check scissors I thought that was the correct way. I do not know if I will change it, but it's good to know how much the other one can say that we have not put up their hands. Look, read these things well, sometimes. I am very glad that the book t'estigui liking! I will be the first time a comment is posted? Iupi! Delete Reply
Yes, I know this one. There are also a good one it is: towel. According to the dictionary is: Piece of linen, cotton, etc.., Of different sizes, one lying on the table puts stop to serve the food. But here the word tablecloth (I think that is all we say) is accepted by clumping of the article: [variant towels with agglutination article] pl tablecloths. At home we discussed some time ago about this and I ended up looking for the word in the dictionary. Go! Probably the same happened with scissors, but is not recognized. Delete Reply
XEXU. - The same happens to me, now I'm so used to say "scissors" that even yesterday when put captions I was wrong a couple of times and I had to change! :-D Yes, book me very much liked by the I 216 ;-)) Yes, first! :-D JOSEPH. - Wow! There was thought that this might have side effects :-) SARGANTANA. - Oh, yes! :-)) In fact, these say that I have it and I have not put picture! Xules are they good for paper and cardboard, but I cut my clothes ... But what I have, yes, three different designs: wavy, zigzag and dibuxet more complicated :-)) Kisses! ! George. - What good! You can say tablecloth! I always say hehehe Hey, your dictionary will not accept DALE scissors but it accepts, look! is well said! If you want you can calmly say :-)) Delete Reply
Well, you're absolutely right, my house always said scissors, registration check provided all until we started that duty scissors. Although I had looked so long and had seen was correct. Come on! Now again I say scissors! However tablecloths have persisted. We have never stopped registration check saying registration check tablecloth! Delete Reply
But I like to say scissors scissors .... well not so long ago admitted the DALE broth boat ... but not as we remember it cost to change Busson mailbox, which sounded beast, now say mailbox normally ... the problem is that the scissors s'en estijeras say .... you have a good start to the week! so cut rather, I confess, not to mention registration check scissors or shears or Delete Reply
To avoid Castilianisms or vulgarisms sometimes make ridiculous: some tokens of my son when he was a little one I found the word "candelabrum" and then tell the teacher that this was an unacceptable Castilianism (for "candlestick" ) is that "candelabrum" is heritage "pan." Saw you. :) Reply Delete registration check
Mcab. - Have you? at least you preserved the spoken form, but I had so internalized that it was "scissors"

No comments:

Post a Comment